Saturday, June 8, 2024

Sew Happy Wall Hanging


This is a Wall Hanging I made just today. Didn't finish it til 12:00 midnight, but I finished it. The more I create things with my embroidery machine, the more I am comfortable with the next project. This design is from Juju Designs. She has the best designs and I love them. I am hanging this in my Sewing Room. I just love embroidery. The finished project makes me so happy and proud of my accomplishments.
My Brother is just a single needle and I will tell you, this machine is the easiest to thread and rethread. I don't mind this at all. I had a Janome MB-4 and I sold it. I just couldn't get into threading it and changing threads. I much prefer a single needle one. And I must say, I love the Brother.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My First Quilt Ever

This is the first quilt I have ever made. It took me about two weeks to complete. I will admit, it was a booger to work on. My hands were re...